Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm using firefox as a web browser and when i receive a Email that has images I can't see them/ not attachment

I'm using firefox as a web browser and when i receive a Email that has images I can't see them/ not attachments how can I see the pictures.

I'm using firefox as a web browser and when i receive a Email that has images I can't see them/ not attachment
Don't use Firefox, but it must work similar to Yahoo. There must be a place for you to set your personal or general preferences. Look for a link like "my account" or "mail options." Then, look for a place to allow HTML images. You must have a checkmark there which will block them. Clear the checkmark.
Reply:download the latest version of firefox... if it still doesn't work... get IE7.... not as prone to get viruses as IE6

degrees of separation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

web email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting