Monday, May 24, 2010

I am looking in the net for a web site that can give me email addresses for small to medium businesses in U.S.

I would like the site to hopefully have hundreds of businesses in all industries together with their contact info. (email address) for free, (a free site!)

I am looking in the net for a web site that can give me email addresses for small to medium businesses in U.S.
Unless you can compile a list of contacts that have requested your information, it is unsolicited, and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) is spam.





For a detailed explanation of what UCE is, why what you are doing is spam, and why is it almost universally condemned, see here: http://www.cauce.org/problem/





If you want to see the list of the arguments spammers use to justify what they do, and why it is just not good business practice, see here: http://www.nukespam.org/
Reply:I (scam) don't (scam) know of any (scam) free (scam)companies that are (scam)willing to give you (scam) that much for nothing... (scam)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

web email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting