Sunday, May 23, 2010

I must click 'printable view' to read email, Web links
to read my email. Why? Same
with links on Web sites.

I must click 'printable view' to read email %26amp; Web links. Otherwise, everything is compressed to the left in a narrow one column width. And my auto address book no longer works. What can I do to fix these problems?

I must click 'printable view' to read email, Web links


to read my email. Why? Same


with links on Web sites.
Printable Views are the same normal view without navigations and other useless stuff for printing.


It mostly depends what's in the document coding for it to display as it does..


If it's plaint text and in Outlook Express, then look furher into the program options to make it view properly.





Flux.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

web email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting