Monday, May 24, 2010

How can i find an old freinds email address?Is there a directory of email addresses on the web .?

I had a freind from years ago I recently saw a post he left on our high school website but It was 5 years old and left no email address.I dont want to have to pay a bunch of money I just have some things I want to tell him.I have his son and he didnt stay in touch.Now our son is 19 and doing great things.I dont have any hard feelings because we were just really young teens when he was born.I thought maybe an email that was breif might open a door for them to get to know one another.My son mostly wants to know if he has siblings.Anyway I dont know how to find his email.Any suggestions?

How can i find an old freinds email address?Is there a directory of email addresses on the web .?
Yahoo's People Search is pretty good. I've located several people that way.





http://people.yahoo.com/

tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

web email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting