Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have an amazing idea in web security especially for email id's i wish to propose it to yahoo ?

I have an amazing idea in web security especially for email id's i wish to propose it to yahoo and i want to make money out of my idea. I am sure tat my idea is an innovative one.

I have an amazing idea in web security especially for email id's i wish to propose it to yahoo ?
DON'T they will steal your idea if it's good, if you have an idea you MUST make sure you have the rights i.e COPYWRITE YOUR IDEA FIRST OR OTHERS WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE and then contact who you want to give permission to, to use your idea
Reply:listen to Jessica , she likes to spam, and yahoo can't seem to stop her or cannot stop her, seems she's got something to say and she does it every day, and still yahoo lets her away with it so she has a good thing in security


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

web email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting