Saturday, October 24, 2009

WOW.. did you know that yahoo answers can be searched by email via web?

My husband was able to pull up individual questions by using my email in the google search bar. Nothing is safe.

WOW.. did you know that yahoo answers can be searched by email via web?
Yes. I knew that. It has nothing to do with safety. There are a number of ways to use Google that will lead to questions and answers on Yahoo! Answers. Y!A never claimed to make our questions or answers unaccessable when using a search engine. That's why I would never use Y!A to ask anything personal. Personally, I don't want complete strangers knowing my personal business. I keep my questions to things like taxes, technical/computer/software questions, and the occasional question about the workings of Yahoo! Answers, or another Yahoo! service.
Reply:I knew it the questions are not safe but i tried googling my email and found nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

web email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting